Zabbix Professional course
The 3 days Zabbix Certified Professional course provides information technology professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to configure and use Zabbix proxy and distributed monitoring for your network and application monitoring needs, as well as discusses advanced Zabbix topics.
The training programs are intended for IT administrators and auditors, system integrators, and other personnel that deals with IT infrastructure monitoring. No prior knowledge of Zabbix Software is required, but all trainees should have advanced computer literacy and knowledge of Linux OS.
Even administrators with several years of experience in Zabbix software find attending these trainings beneficial, as they are still missing out on some great features and best practices that came along just recently.
Quality of provided services is crucial to Zabbix. We work individually with each trainee to ensure that after completing the training even a beginner will be fully qualified to manage Zabbix software efficiently. The knowledge obtained during the training will never become irrelevant to any Zabbix version.
The course will include a official Zabbix exam to obtain the “Zabbix Certified Professional” certificate.
We provide hosted trainings on scheduled dates but also on-company training. If you are interested in an in-company training, please contact us
- Advanced data collection – Java monitoring (JMX), database monitoring, SSH/Telnet checks
- Monitoring of VMWare – vCenter, vSphere, discovery of VMs and hypervisors
- Low level discovery – discovery of host resources, Windows services, discovery using SNMP and SQL, also writing your own LLD rules
- Monitoring of databases without external scripts
- Trend prediction
- Master/Dependent items
- Advanced topics – Zabbix server processes, front-end customization, configuration parameters of Zabbix daemons, protocols
- Encryption in Zabbix
- Network discovery
- Active Agent Auto Registration
- Distributed monitoring – Active/Passive proxies, performance considerations
- Docker images
- Advanced trigger function – trend prediction, percentile
- Scaling and performance tuning – how to monitor millions of metrics and millions of triggers
- Problems, challenges and solutions – integration with 3rd party systems, performance, maintenance issues
- Certification (Exam)