Zabbix User course
The Zabbix Certified User course provides information technology users with the knowledge and skills necessary to use Zabbix for looking at data on a daily basis.
The training programs are intended for IT administrators , managers and other personnel that deals with IT infrastructure monitoring. No prior knowledge of Zabbix Software is required.
Have you ever wondered how to get all data that was retrieved by Zabbix on your screen easily? Did you ever struggle to see quickly where problems started, or which piece of the IT infrastructure should get a bit more attention, while you are not the IT Administrator responsible for the day-to-day management?
We now have the Zabbix Certified User course, exactly for the IT administrators and managers that do not configure systems, but need to be able to work with the monitoring solution. This course is a one day course that will give you all knowledge needed.
Although it is not required, it is highly recommended to take the Zabbix Certified User course (or if you are brave enough just the exam) before attending the Zabbix Certified Specialist course!
The course will include a official Zabbix exam to obtain the “Zabbix Certified User” certificate.
We provide hosted trainings on scheduled dates but also on-company training. If you are interested in an in-company training, please contact us
- Zabbix definitions
- Zabbix user interface – Monitoring
- Zabbix user interface – Inventory
- Zabbix user interface – Reports
- Data visualisation – Latest data
- Data visualisation – Graphs
- Data visualisation – Web monitoring
- Data visualisation – Problems
- Data visualisation – Screens and Slideshows
- Data visualisation – Dashboard and Widgets
- Data visualisation – Services
- Notifications – Overview
- Notifications – Escalations
- Notifications – Proactive monitoring
- Notifications – Acknowledgement
- Notifications – Maintenance
- Q & A